How often do you take time to check in with yourself over the day?
Often, we find ourselves buried with work, lost within the maize of our thoughts. running from one item on the to-do list to the other, that we forget even to check-in and re-align our state: the way we breathe, the way we move.
I truly believe that life is a series of inhales and exhales. When we stop every so often and recenter ourselves, it helps us get clear and refocus on our intentions.
In this blog post, I am sharing one of our popular recipes that we often get asked about: the herbal matcha latte.
▢ one teaspoon powdered matcha from @livezero.hk
▢ one teaspoon loose blend Radiance
▢ two cups of your preferred plant milk (I used soy milk here)
1. Gently bring to simmer, strain loose Radiance herbs
2. Transfer to blender, lightly blend to create a fluffy, frothy mix. I found that the best way to create the perfect frothy, dreamy, almost cloud-like mix is to pulse the blender lightly, a few seconds for a couple of rounds.
3. Serve in your favourite teacup.
4. Inhale light & bliss, exhale stress, fear, anxiety.
5. Enjoy your drink over a few sacred moments of quiet.