Iced Coffee pls (& make it adaptogenic)🍹🙋🏻♀️
Hey ladies, how are you?
It’s October & while the humidity is easing up in HK, it still feels like summer. I thought I’d take advantage of the summer feels we are still enjoying at the moment & share an easy 5 mins iced coffee recipe using our Radiance blend.
meet: the Radiance Rose Amaranth (Wellness) Iced Coffee
To make the Radiance syrup:
In a saucepan mix in:
1. one teaspoon of Radiance
2. one tablespoon of maple syrup ( adjust up or down for sweetness. Alternatively, if you do not have maple syrup in the pantry, honey or dates would work).
3. a pinch (approx 1 teaspoon) of dried edible rose buds ( we used the French ones) & dried amaranth buds (now, now don’t you feel pretty already just sniffing at this mixture? 😉)
4. If you love the taste of rose, add 1/2 teaspoon of rose water
Pro tip: make more of this syrup & save it for waffles, raw cakes, pancakes, etc.
5. Bring mixture to light boil, and then strain.
Putting it together
Now, the fun part: putting it all together - & it only takes at most 5 to 8 minutes, I promise.
1. In a glass, with iced cubes, pour the Radiance syrup into the glass. Make sure the syrup is not too hot (depending on the type of glass you use, the glass may crack from the heat. Alternatively, use a proper mug/tea cup which would be better able to withstand heat).
2. Add the freshly brewed espresso or strongly brewed coffee.
3. Top with almond, quinoa or oat milk.
Oh, don’t forget to take a picture or a video while you are it.
Total time: 5-8 minutes
you won’t be late for work with this recipe for sure :)
Note: this recipe makes one serving, multiply appropriately depending on how many people you'd feel like making happy with this Radiance Rose iced coffee today.
PS: Please leave a comment or review if you do try this recipe. We'd love to hear. Please subscribe if you’d like to receive updates & recipes curated for the ZS Communitea 👯♂️