A sparkling herbal tea that is perfect for balmy, summer evenings. Best paired with plant-based cheese, berries & delightful conversations.
note: the below makes two servings.
• 1 teaspoon Radiance blend
• 1 teaspoon hibiscus
• 1/2 teaspoon rosehips
• Steep herbs in room - warm temperature filtered water (approx 250ml) for at least 10-15 minutes (or longer if preferred).
• Divide the infusion into two separate glasses.
• Top up the rest of the glasses with sparkling water, and ice cubes.
• Garnish with your favourite dried edible flowers ( I used carnations here).
• Enjoy with a loved one x