hello hot summer days in HK! We couldn’t possibly be happier to enjoy these warm sunny weather we are having in the city, I am almost in summer vacay mode already.
With warmer temperatures, I am not able to tolerate coffee on a daily basis too much, instead, I have been enjoying heaps of alternative tea lattes, especially this adaptogenic rose strawberry latte. Apart from it matching our ZS colour palette, it also is really tasty and makes for a good spin-off from the usual coffee-based lattes. If you are also working on reducing your coffee intake, here is a fun & healthy iced latte to try at home.
1 teaspoon Zippysparkles Radiance Beauty Blend
2 teaspoons dried edible rose petals
2-3 freshly washed strawberries
4- 5 cardamom pods
2 cups milk alternatives ( we like almond or oat milk)
dried edible rose petals
1. Pour milk alternative into a small saucepan, and include the rest of the ingredients except for the fresh strawberries ( Zippysparkles Radiance- Beauty Blend, rose petals, cardamom pods).
2. Bring mixture to a gentle boil.
3. Carefully strain the mixture and transfer mix to a blender. Add fresh strawberries (to achieve the light pink colour as picture) and lightly blend mixture into a happy frothy mix .
4. Serve in your favourite mugs or glasses. Add ice cubes & garnish with dried rose petals.
5. Take a picture, then put your mobile phone away and share the tea moment with a loved one or bestie.